- Condenser vocal microphone
- PB1000 Presence boost adapter for increased intelligibility
- XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins
- 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill for extreme ruggedness incl. reliable control of pops and wind noise
- Shock mount
This professional condenser vocal microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix – on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems.
LC is custom-designed with piano black painting to address the aesthetic preferences of special performances: a slim line premium condenser microphone.
Delivering an extremely accurate, detailed and natural sound, the AKG LC features an XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins for optimized connectivity, as well as resistance to corrosion and humidity. Additionally, the LC features a spring steel wire-mesh grill for extreme ruggedness offering reliable control of pops and wind noise while an artist is on stage.
The resulting LC microphone features a frequency range of 60 to 20,000 Hz and premium 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimum conductivity.
Offering a slender and elegant silhouette, the lightweight unit has a subtle piano black finish to visually complement any performance.