The new DAP ACX-23 is a powerful new audio tool, an electronic crossover.
You can select 2-way stereo mode or mono 3 way mode, each group frequency
has an independent mute switch. This product improves the speaker’s
performance and provides your device with a constant output level. An
additional benefit is the low frequency phase adjust function. A low cut filter
can remove low frequency disturb such as hum noise, strike sound when,
switching on/off the microphone or current noise it protects your low speakers.
High quality, high performance.
- S/N Rate (A weight): >95 dB
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 40 KHz (+/-0.3dB)
- THD% : < 0.03%
- Crossover freq. range: 62Hz-8.5 KHz
- Phase correct range: 0°-360°
- Dynamic range: 118 dB
- Power: AC 2 x 18 V 315mA
- Output impedance: balanced 300 Ohm / unbalanced 150 Ohm
- Input impedance: balanced 20 KOhm / unbalanced 10 KOhm
- Output connector: XLR (1 G,2 +,3 -)
- Input connector: XLR (1 G,2 +,3 -)
- Dimensions: 483mmx115mmx44.5mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 2.5 kg