– DMX-512 and High Speed DMX- 1000K(1M) protocol compatible
– Supporting TCP/IP, Artnet and CL100M protocol
– Output channels can be patched with any input
– Software runs with PC platform via Rj45
– Fixed built-in 128 memory CHIP
– Real-time record function
– Up to 32 Shows can be created
The E-Node 8 is affordable ethernet/artnet node providing an ethernet input to 8 DMX Universe output. It is ideal for large pixel mapped dmx systems and compatible with most popular pixel mapping software controllers. By software configuration you can pre-load graphic files and store on board the E-Node 8 or trigger remotely from DMX or time clock trigger via the internal time clock.
– Standard DMX-512 and High Speed DMX-1000K(1M) protocol compatible.
– With network control, supporting TCP/IP, Artnet and CL100M protocol.
– Fixed built-in 128 memory CHIP allows to hold DMX data files.
– Up to 32 Shows can be created,
– 100Mbit version
– Astronomical time color schedule event table.
– DMX trigger function available with DTC-512 or USB-cable trigger.
– Configuration software runs with PC platform via Rj45
– power input AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
– data input RJ45 socket for Ethernet and 3-pin XLR male
– data output 8pcs of 3-pin XLR female socket
– housing sheet metal black powder finish
– ingress preotection ratinig IP20
– driver output signal DMX-512 (1990) / DMX-1000K
– ethernet protocolTCP/IP
– ArtNet connection
– 3-pin XLR
– listing CE certified
– operation temperature -10 degC to +50 degC
– storage temperature -20 degC to +70 degC
– Dimension (LxWxH):1U 19″” rack mount, 482x205x44mm
– Weight 1.5kg