The closed-back HD 25-1 II’s are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. The capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 .nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, 1,5m detachable straight steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice